Skip to main content

Snowglobe GIF


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightroom was super easy to use, i am really glad i was able to brighten up my photos.

Papparazzi Questions

 No, I'm not obsessed with celebrities. We celebrate celebrities because they have done what we can't: Make a stupid amount of money Yes, it's how they get publicity They are celebrities, they should be scrutinized more Yes, gossip says more about the person gossiping than the person being talked about Para-social relationships  are one-sided  relationships , where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence. - findapsychologist.org Of course, every one does it at somepoint Most people are pretty fake behind the shield of a computer screen. I feel like my social media accurately portrays who I am I monitor who I'm following, what I'm posting, and who I'm following pretty closely. Most of the best photos are candid, but there should be a line where it goes from funny/cool to invasion of privacy. To an extent. There are images that say a lot, but now, a lot

Pumpkin with a face